About the backlog...

According to the hit counter in the right hand side of this blog, SOMEONE is reading this.

God help you.
So, whoever you are, if you've been thinking about reading all the way through the Insomnia Blog archives... well, I wouldn't. There's a lot of crazy back there from a few years ago. Back in the days when I was really supposed to be in college, and was mad at the world that I wasn't. Also, I think hitting the legal drinking age somehow released some sort of post-pubescent toxin that made me prone to fits of Wookie hyper-rage.

You've been warned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh now you're just asking us to read farther back. Did I say us? I meant me.

But I saw some of the older crap when I first looked here. Yes, I really, really have nothing better to do. I find you quite humorous and agreeable, so I don't feel so bad about stalking.

Oh, and that'll show that guy to randomly talk to you! >:D

I'm pretty much the same with crap like that. I'd probably respond to that guy with "OH THATS GREAT MAN, HEY WHY DON'T WE GO GET A BEER AFTER AND WE CAN HOLD HANDS WHILE WE SKIP DOWN THE STREET SINCE WE'RE SUCH GREAT FRIENDS!" Assuming I didn't have social anxiety of course. I hate when people do that.

But don't worry about it, everyone looks back at the shit they've written and thinks "Wow, this sucks" or "I sound like a total douche." I know I have, for sure.

But uh...yep, I can't think of a "But look on the bright side" for that. Keep up the writin', and I'll keep up the stalkin'. :D

Insomnia Bob said...

Uh. Yeah, I'll do that...