You're Doing It Wrong: Project Sylpheed

Project: Sylpheed, Square-Enix's spaceshooter for the 360 is not a bad game. Or, maybe I've lowered my standards during this post 2000 space sim drought. But anyway, I've been having a good time playing this title, but then I ran into a problem... a clipping problem. In space.
Several of the game's capital ship models have invisible edges that you can collide with. And the level I'm stuck on has a giant fucking space station floating in it, and if you get within half a light year of that fucking thing it's game over.
Also, why the fuck would a game auto-save when you first load it? REDUNDANT! And upgrades are fun, but buy the wrong ones (like I did) and ten missions in you're fucked.
And, finally, fucking AWFUL voice overs. Holy Jesus. We're talking 90s Capcom grade.
...still playing it, though.

No comments: