You're Doing it Wrong: GTA IV

It's been a while, but I feel this needs to be stated.

First off, stop having my fucking 'friends' call me every five minutes when I'm on a murder spree. If I wanted to have people nagging me constantly to hang out with them, I'd have kept all the needy bitches I knew in high school around.

And second, WHY in the name of holy FUCK are trees made of a 5th dimensional material that is impervious to harm? I can knock down a telephone pole with a god damn motorcycle, but a 4 inch thick sapling will annihilate the front end of an SUV doing 120mph?
Maybe Rockstar has some kind of mysterious grudge again Newton, and seeks to prove his laws of motion wrong. I don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever played Midtown Madness? I loved it years ago, and picked it up for the nostalgia.

Again, you can destroy huge telegraph poles, bins, lampposts..you name it. (It was pretty impressive for 1999).

But the trees! You can be going 100mph in a bloody Freightliner Century and you get crippled. Ruins some races.

They are doing it completely wrong.

-Anonymous Kotakuite